Our Company refers to CCIDS International Ltd. Paid documents refer to paid and free downloaded information and templates. By using our website, downloading our documents whether free or paid you are entering into a business relationship with our company and agree to becoming a customer.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following, which governs Our company’s relationship with you in relation to our websites and services. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Our company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or documents downloaded for our website.
These terms set out how our company uses any information that you give Our company when you use our websites. Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with these terms. CCIDS International Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2017.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Information collected will be used for market purposes by Our company only. We may call or write to you. Downloading material from our website signals the start of a business relationship with Our company. This may include free or paid for documentation.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our current mailing address listed on our website www.ccids.net/contact-us . If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website, downloads (paid or free), templates and free information usage terms and conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms & conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the express consent of our company directors.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We grant you permission to use our documents within your company. This right is non-transferable and applies only to the individual or organisation which purchased the documents. You may pass the completed document to customers or authorities who request the information as part of compliance checks. This permission is not granted to competitor companies (those in the business of providing project completions and commissioning services).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of this website is also subject to the following terms & conditions of use for companies and individuals who provide competing services, in addition to those above, but excluding permission to use the documentation:
- You are not permitted to copy, change, edit, create derivative works or adapt the work for distribution, it must be distributed in its entirety with no changes, complete with acknowledgement that the author is our company and include a link to the website from which it was downloaded.
- Competitor organisations and individuals which download our information or documents agree to pay our company a license fee of £125+vat for each distribution of the documents and templates.
- For clarity if you purchase 1 of our documents and distribute it to 5 of your clients that would require the purchase of 5 licenses, 5 documents each distributed to 10 clients would require 50 licenses
- You agree to keep records of your distributions for 7 years and agree to pay our license fee within 30 days of demand. Where you have not kept records you agree to our unlimited use license fee of £12,500+vat per document downloaded.
- You are not permitted to use the wording, content, layout or ideas contained within the document to create derivative works. All derivative works created without permission will be subject to our above unlimited licensee fee structure.
- We waive these terms for those companies who are members of our ‘reseller program’ at the time of distribution
- Our refund policy does not apply, refunds will not be granted.
- We may or may not choose to enforce these terms at our discretion.
Due to the fact that you cannot physically return an electronic transcript/document, CCIDS International Ltd does NOT provide refunds. We will, however, work with you to help resolve any technical difficulties you may experience regarding your ordering or opening of your electronic transcript/document.
Please see the FAQ’s on our website at www.ccids.net/faqs portal prior to contacting Customer Support as assistance to most potential technical issues can be found on there.